What We Do
- Breed, raise, train, and place service dogs to work in homes and in public with children with autism. Our service dogs work primarily in response to the parent's
direction, not the child's.
- Breed, raise, train, and place companion dogs to work in homes only with children who have autism. Whether the dog responds primarily to the parent or the
child's direction is for the parents to decide.
- Select and train dogs to work in clinical Animal Assisted Therapy according to a specific list of tasks given to us by the clinician purchasing the dog.
- Train a limited number of privately-owned dogs for basic or advanced obedience and in-home companion dog work.
Due to an extremely large waiting list, we are not able to accept any new applications for SERVICE DOGS at this time.
We are still accepting a limited number of privately-owned dogs for fee-based training. (Call 864-810-0607)
What We Don't Do
- We do not certify service dogs that come from outside our own program to work in public settings.
- We do not release our own service dogs to any individual or family without an accompanying training contract that lasts the lifetime of the dog.
- We do not accept donated dogs from any outside sources.
- We do not sell, place, or release any intact (unspayed/uneutered) dogs to individuals.
Where We Work
- For SERVICE DOGS we are currently limited to serving clients in the immediate area of Greenville, SC.
- For privately-owned dogs, we are willing to work with any client who is willing to travel to our Greenville, SC, campus for training. (Call 864-810-0607)
Enriching Lives, Increasing Independence . . .for 20 years